Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lily

Girl With An Addiction has a new pet.


Lily is a possum. She's not really my pet... But I like to think so... She lives in my grandparents roof, and sleeps outside on their verandah. She is the cutest thing ever! I'm adamant that she's a girl, and if not, then her name shall be.......... Tobias.  The Hebrew meaning: "God is good." It's a really cool bean name... =]


So Lily is the cutest possum I've ever seen. She's fairly small, and always watches me when I'm on the verandah... I put a little bowl of lettuce and tomato next to her... I hope she eats it... And I really hope she won't attack me when I go out there next. She's so adorable... And it's funny, because I'm smiling a lot. And I haven't smiled a lot in a few days... So tis very good... :)


I named her Lilly because it's one of my favourite flowers, and she's really cute, and the lily is very pretty... I was going to name her my most favourite name ever: Evangeline Lily, which means "Flower of God," but I thought it didn't suit.. So I'll stick to Lily... 


When I get a photo on my laptop, I'll put it up here :)


Ta ta for now... I'ma go check on her... :)


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P

2 comments:

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)