Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cool Bean Days

Girl With An Addiction had a super-dooperly fantastic-balismical day today!!!!!!


Okay so, I had a really weird day yesterday... I had to clean my room... The things I found!!! So many childhood memories.... Gone! *Gasp*


Then I was all weird about life last night....
I wrote this epically long diary entry about how I hate the world and how it's brainwashing us to be people who we're not... (To put it simply...)


Today I went shopping with the most awesomest best friend in the world, Levie! He helped me buy a new hat (while trying on about 10, and having the girl that worked there laugh at Levie's fails at telling whether clothes and accessories actually do look good on me...), two new dresses (which are really pretty!), food to pig out on in the movies, and helped me buy a couple more things in Cotton On Body.... ;)


And saw The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader with a bunch of super-dooperly awesome friends! The film was amazing, absolutely loved it! A big thanks to the gang for organising it! It's a shame Levie and I missed the first few minutes of it though... It so wasn't because I was shopping or anything... Though it was hilariously amusing when we came in late and nearly tripped over our stuff... Completely disrupting  the back rows of the cinema... =D
Then came the time of eating at Maccas... And oh, the joys of crappy 80's pop that they still play... 
To my new friend Sam's dismay, I ate The Sacred Flake... But that's another story! :D







All in all, twas a super-dooperly megtastic day! Thanks to everyone for going, and for making it awesomely funtastical! :D


So happy that I inspired a really great friend to write a blog! It's a great thing to do, voicing your opinion, especially when you follow God. I'm proud of you Nat :)
When he writes his first blog, I'll be sure to post the link so you can start reading his too =D


Anyways, I'm in such a cheery mood at the moment, I guess God's showing me the good things in life lately... He's helping me be happy, and I'm thankful =D




"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
~James 1:2-4~

Thanks Nat for giving me that verse. It's really encouraging, and makes me smile :)




I really love this quote....



Happy Holidays! :D


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P

7 comments:

  1. posting every day, very exciting! tehe =]
    Missing you.... a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, I have a lot to say sometimes... :)
    My next one should be very opinionated... If I do write it... And if not... Then it could be depressing. WOO! >:D

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems you have a new follower :D

    ...the excitement grows tehe =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tehe he is a cool bean kid, and I am currently awaiting for him to hurry up and finish his blog... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. and i'm looking forward to your next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hott ;) just saying and you are beautiful just the way you are fuck them bitches ! (; hit me up sometimes

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)