Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Everything Is A Big Word.

Girl With An Addiction is feeling a bit of everything at the moment.

My best friend moved across the country on Sunday, I had an awkwardly alright day on Sunday with a friend, actually spent time with my cousins and grandfather yesterday, work was boringly fun, had a relatively big fight with a friend last night, found out there are more than the number of guys I want liking me, had a physio appointment this morning,and now I'm confused about how I should and am feeling.

I miss my best friend. It's as simple as that. I'm going to miss running up to her and crash-tackle-hugging her whenever I see her. I'm going to miss her rambling about guys. I'm going to miss her being a great listener. I'm going to miss our epic DnM's. And I'm going to miss everything about her.

I had a good day on Sunday. I spent the day with a great friend, which was a little weird, because to be honest, I didn't really feel like going out at all, so it took some time to feel normal again. But all in all, twas good.

Yesterday I went for a swim with my little cousins and my grandfather. We had a water fight with pool noodles. It was really fun! I'm so glad I actually got off my butt and had fun, it really cheered me up.

Anyways, I'm kind of in between a few moods at the moment. And I don't know why. It would probably help that I haven't taken my anti-depressants today... Which I will go and take asap.

This blog is more of a filler, and so I'm off to work, then to my grandmother's. 

Expect another later tonight... It should be good :)

Have a fantastic-balismical day!

Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)