Friday, January 21, 2011

Family.

Girl With An Addiction has been really horrible these holidays.

I feel really bad lately... I visit my grandparents a lot, a fair few times a week, and my little cousins are always there.. I haven't really been very sociable these holidays, with anyone.  It's a tradition that every time I see my grandparents, we do something together, whether it be going for a swim, for a walk, shopping, even to Maccas, we always do something. These holidays I've been in the pool twice. Twice. Usually I would go in about 2-4 times a day. You may not think that's a big deal, but I make an effort to make and keep people happy... I've been super-dooperly lazy, and it's very upsetting.


I actually love spending time with my grandparents. They make me happy, and they like taking me out, and spending quality time together... I actually don't understand why more people don't do it... 


I used to be a bit embarrassed about always going out with them, because I thought it wasn't "cool." Then I realised that family is so much more important than what the world thinks. Instead of worrying what other teens think of me going to the movies with my grandmother, or going shopping or even for a walk with my grandfather, I've learnt to enjoy every moment I spend with them.

From next week, every time I visit my family, I will do something with them. And that's a promise that I will try my very best to keep.


God has taught me to cherish those close to the heart, and so I've been trying, a lot. I think I have been, and it's making a lot of people happy.


Cherish those you love, and the minutes you spend with them, because you might wake up one day and realise they're not there anymore... It's better to have loved, than to never love at all. 


I love my family :)


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)