Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAC LAN


Girl With An Addiction had a super-dooperly awesome-spectacular-terrifiliscious day!


Every few months my church holds an awesome LAN (Local Area Network) party every few months. Basically, people bring their gaming consoles and verse each other in COD, Madden, FIFA, Urban Terror etc.. It's may seem really odd to some people, but it's really fun.


So, I went to my church's SummerLAN today. Probably the best one I've ever been to.


I got to hang out with some really awesome people, bought the fifth season of Dawson's Creek (which I'm watching now, and LOVING it!!!), and just had a really fantastic-balismical day! 


Thanks to the church for organising an awesome day, and to everyone for making it super-dooperly funtasmical!


New favourite quote....


"This is the largest congregation of nerds I've ever seen, and I go to Smiths Hill!"
~Patrick Davis~


I went to work today, not actually to work, to buy food... And I saw one of my friends who I work with. She stayed there for 12 flippin' hours!!! But she's weird, and I love her anyways.. :P


So, I'm watching Dawson's Creek... The greatest teen love story ever... It is so unbelievably cheesy and romantic, you just MUST watch it! I just can't get over how real it is... Every character's story relates perfectly to everyone. I love it! :D


Anyways, I'm going to eat some deliciously amazing Club Classic chocolate mousse stuffs.. SO GOOD! xD


Tata :)


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)