Friday, January 7, 2011

All Things Big And Small

One Of My Most Favourite Hills, and Chairs...
Girl With An Addiction just went for a walk.


Okay so I've decided to start training up for my Duke of Ed hikes this year... By going for daily walks. WOO exercise! And even though I've worked 7.5 hours yesterday, and today, I've still managed to go for walks, and it's really fun. 


I think the main reason I enjoy it so much is because it's a little "me time." I get to do something I love, by myself,  whilst listening to music... And the scenery is really lovely, especially if it's sunny, or raining... 


So I went for my little walk today... And sat in one of my most favourite places; on a grassy hill, overlooking the lake. It was really relaxing, and it reminded me of how lucky I am to be alive. To put it simply.


On my way home it started raining. Heavy raining. I love the rain. I love walking. So I pretty much loved my rainy-walk today :) 


You know those scenes off movies where it's raining and you just put your arms out, look into sky, and smile? Yeah, I did that :) It made me happy, and I like being happy :)


And most of all, it reminded me how awesome God is. He made the rain, He made the sun, He made that hill I sat on... And He made me :)


Our God is Love 


God bless,


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P

4 comments:

  1. That seat looks familiar.... =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehe, and you wonder why it's one of my most favourite spots... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fantastic photo too, you've got some talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha why thanks you :)
    AND it was taken on my phone... WOO NOKIA! xD

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)