Tuesday, February 1, 2011

An Eventful Week.

Maddie.
Girl With An Addiction is having a very eventful week.


I'll start from the beginning, as always:


I slept over my awesome friend's house on Friday, and Saturday. It was so much fun! We spent so much money on junk food... At the same register every time because my friend from school was working. We probably bought about 5 blocks of chocolate... And for every meal (excluding breakfast), we had hot chips... Anyways, it was a super-dooperly funtastic weekend! Her whole family is so sweet, and she has the most beautiful sisters ever!


On Sunday we all headed to the beach. And...
I NEARLY DIED!!!!!
No joke, seriously.


I got ultra-dumped by a massive wave, then I got caught underneath it, as it was going over me. At the time, I was being pulled out by a rip. Trying to reach the surface for air, another wave dumped me, and I must have hit my head because I blacked out for a bit...
I don't really remember it that well, but somehow I managed to get out of the rip, nearly fainting from exhaustion. And so, I nearly died. 
I had a huge headache, and was so weak I could barely stand, but in the end I was okay.. Apart from being extremely shaken up.
All the while, my friend Maddie got dumped pretty badly and was nearly sick! I felt so bad because I was having a panic attack and screaming out her name, pretty much demanding her to help me (because by then, I could barely swim)... So Maddie, I'm very sorry. Love you.


I got burnt, yet again. Though I did put some sunscreen on, I'm so tanned! (Well, more than usual...)


Later on, we went to Maccas and she started working, so I pretty much had an hour to kill before going to church. I went to the mall and hung out with an awesome guy from work, Neilson. Turns out we have so much in common!! So exciting, because he's (re)introduced me to one of my new favourite bands, The Pixies.  Currently obsessed with "Debaser" and "Where Is My Mind?", two songs that you must check out! I'm a little disappointed with girls my age who've missed out on a great musical education (hopefully that doesn't sound conceited). I mean, I picked up a Pearl Jam CD, and he was shocked. Seriously. What the heckle is with people these days who have no idea what fine music is...?


Ella, Sarah, Bethany;
Gorgeous Sisters.


Anyways, my Sunday was quite awesome!


Yesterday, I had the divine pleasure of going to school.
I'm pretty excited because I'm now in year 10... Which means I only desperately need to start saving if I want my life plan to start playing out... Mainly the whole have-a-gap-year-and-travel-the-world bit..


I was late to the dedication service.. As per normal, I'm always late, so it was kinda expected. I'm officially in the Advanced English/Science class this year... YAY!!! Nerd all the way!
I'm still in standard maths... Which is okay, because I have an awesome teacher and friends.


I'd like to welcome our newbie, Grace, to the craziest year (so far) of 2011. I hope she has a great time making friends, and fits in with much ease. Hopefully we'll become good friends, I think we will..


The bus ride home was horrid. 
It was hot, sticky, and sweaty. I sat next to Hughbert, and made (literally) him listen to Daddysmilk, Richard Dutton and The So & So's, and Biffy Clyro all the way home! 


This morning I had a physio appointment. My school bag (even though I've only worn it for a couple of hours) has made my back worse than it's been over the past two weeks... I may have also damaged my back when I nearly drowned on Sunday... I am so sore. By the tone of his voice, and his expressions, my mum and I have a theory that my physio thinks I may have chipped or fractured a vertebra... So if I'm not feeling better by next week I get an x-ray! Yay.


It is so hot, so I'm going to go and eat a Maccas sundae with extra, extra, extra, extra hot fudge sauce, and a flake!


Now tell me how I don't have an addiction!

God bless,



Playground.


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P




P.S. I realised that I've never written a blog without leaving out a few punctuation marks, and words... Sorry.
Hahahahaha. I left out one of the "outs" whilst writing this too...... Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)