Thursday, February 3, 2011

Groovy Bag.

Groovy bag... Kinda looks like this...
Girl With An Addiction is slowly dying of social embarrassment...


When I went to the physio a few days ago for my back, I got the feeling that my physio thinks I may have seriously damaged my spine. 


Apart from my initial fall at work, I'd gone to the beach and been massively dumped (I NEARLY DIED!!!), and I'd carried my heavy schoolbag around for a couple of hours... I might be getting an x-ray next week because I may have chipped or fractured a vertebra.


Therefore, I'm no longer allowed to carry a normal backpack around for school...


Instead, I get a wheelie bag.


At first I honestly thought that all my school friends would make fun of me, and not want to talk to me, etc. I basically don't have a choice in whether or not I carry/wheel this bag around, because if I continue carrying a normal schoolbag then it just damages my back even more.


My bag looks like a black suitcase, with weird handles, wheels on one end, and the weird pully-thingo is hidden in a zipper thing on the other end.


I've found that sitting on it, while friends pull me about 10 or so metres really fast, is exceptionally funtastical!!!


I thought that I'd be made a fool of, and I hated it at first. To be honest, I just don't care, because everyone knows I'm rather odd anyways, and it's quite amusing to give them more reasons.


Anyways, I'm beginning to like my awesome little old lady bag... Sooner or later everyone will have one.... Or not... And if not, YAY for being an individual!


Night all!


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P

5 comments:

  1. every cloud has a silver lining =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. every cloud has a silver lollipop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lining, yes =]
    Lollipop... I'm not too sure... What would rain and lightning have then? Chocolate, I hope....
    Haha?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha it's a quote from an acquaintance of mine, one of his friends got it put on a t-shirt.
    Best t-shirt ever :P

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)