Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally.

Just a random portrait shot...
Girl With An Addiction is blogging.


Don't say it... Just, don't. I know what you're thinking. It's about time I blogged again...
To be honest, I just haven't been up to it lately. Who knows why really.


Ahh so much has been happening...


I'll start from the beginning, as always.


The last time I posted an actual blog, was about my cool bean bag. I still have it and I'm getting used to it. People are actually starting to like it. And I've found that if you sit on it, while someone wheels you around... Let's just say it's super-dooperly funtastic!


I had an x-ray for my back last week... And nothing came up! According to the x-ray, my back is fine! BUT, it's clearly not! My physio thinks I've sprained my spine, hip and pelvis... YAY! So I've been missing heaps of school because of all the appointments, and my doctor gave me different painkillers last week... Turns out that I'm actually allergic to them! So I was sick all of last week, causing me to miss more of school.


But that's okay, because I'm only faking it so I can skip school, of course. Because I would definitely fake all of that pain. I'm fearless like that, right?


On Valentines Day I went to Maccas. No joke. Haha, I still laugh about it. Anyways, it was fun. Haha, I got a rose, chocolate, and...... a.... PINK DRAGON TOY!!!!!!!! (Best. Boyfriend. EVAR!!!)


Hmm... I don't really remember much after that... Oops.


Basically, I haven't been at school, I've been sick, I've been dealing with a lot of things lately, and I miss my best friend like crazy...


So... Yeah... Things are hectically good at the moment...!!


Anyways, I'm really going to start posting weekly... I pinky-swear-and-stamp-it!! 


Have an ultra-megtacular week!


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)