Thursday, December 23, 2010

As Life Goes On...

Girl With An Addiction had a most awesome day today...

I've realised that I'm really good at making titles that sound pretty... in a sense... cool beans. 

"Tomorrow is a promise to no one." Just an awesome quote in Biffy Clyro's song Folding Stars. My mum's getting it tattooed on her wrist, as a tribute to my brothers... and to Biffy Clyro, of course =P
I actually really love that quote... (I may just get that tattooed too) Because tomorrow is a promise to no one. 

We could die at any moment... I could die writing this, right now. You could die reading this... It's actually quite frightening, because what if you haven't achieved what you want to achieve, or what if you have unfinished business, or what if you haven't said what you need to say... What if you haven't shared those moments, followed those dreams, and said those things...? 

It's scary, we all know it is. I have so many dreams I want to follow, so many things I want to accomplish, and so many things I want to say... I'm sure we all do, so why not make a start to follow those dreams, make an effort to accomplish things in life, and say things we need to say.

Live everyday like it's your last. Cliche' I know, but we should all live everyday like it's our last. You don't know if you're going to wake up tomorrow, you don't know if someone you love will make it through the night, you don't know if you're going to die in a crash or something. It's impossible not to think these things, because it's so possible.

Anything could happen...

Perhaps I'm "exaggerating" this...

Meh, it's my opinion, my blog. Don't like it? Get off.

Perhaps I'm also a bit moody... Now that's a reason for chocolate... =D
I'm eating Extra Strawberry gum... Did I mention how good it is?! ;)

So, did I ever mention how flippin' awesome Biffy Clyro is?! Listen to them... NOW! That's right, go to Youtube and listen to them NOW! Then you know what you should do? That's right, you should go a legal website and download all their songs... NOW! I suggest https://www.guvera.com/ 
Tis good =D
And if not, just be nice and buy their CD!!!!! You won't regret it, unless you're boring.... =P

I bought a Super Slurpee from 7/11 today... It had 5 different flavours in it... I gave my 5 and 8 year old cousins slurpees too... And lollipops... Their mum wasn't very impressed... But I'm the best cousin ever, as they both stated, so it's worth it! And I also taught the 8 year old all about Newton's First Law of Motion (Inertia)... I secretly hope she freaked her mum out with her crazy knowledge... =D

I have a diary... It's a small pink binder with sparkly floral patterns on the cover... It's amusing, because I'm actually serious... And it's full, so I bought a new colourful polka dot diary today... But I am yet to fill the pages with my secrets and thoughts... I wrote "Dear diary," in my "replacement diary" today... I felt like I had betrayed my old diary because I never wrote that in it... I also felt rather... Dare I say it? Girly. Yes, I felt girly. 

The funny thing is, I'm not actually that girly. I just severely dislike school sport, and I actually like caring about my appearance, and wearing nice clothes. In reality I grew up hiking. bush walking, climbing trees, and coming home covered in bruises, scratches and dirt. Not to mention that I was pro at mountain and motorbike riding, as well as absolutely loving monster trucks, four-wheel-driving, and playing epic car racing, skateboarding, and a favourite - E, on PS1 with the coolest step-brother ever. So no ladies and gentlemen, I'm not all that girly. Maybe you should think twice about calling me girly next time... 

And that's my speel for the day =)

My mum's actually been really nice and has let me on my own laptop for another 20 minutes or so... As long as I make her a few cups of tea, of course =P

Can't wait for New Year's!
For a number of reasons:
-It was for a very very fantastic balismical reason, that has now been... how do I put it... Creatively moved until further notice... That sounds better than I expected.
-It has always been for me to, in a sense, be happy. The whole date itself represents how I've pulled through a lot this year, and how I'm working towards being a better person... Changing myself, my attitude, everything basically...

-And, my New Year Resolutions shall be:
1. TRY and do P.E every week.
2. TRY and do sport every week.
3. Be happeh! For my family, for my friends, for Someone.... For God, and for me.

So, wish me luck!!! (I'll need it) =P

Anyways, I'ma wrap this up about now... 

I won't be on to write a super-dooperly awesome Christmas blog, so I hope you've all finished your Christmas shopping!! (I have YAYA!)
Remember;

Jesus is the reason for the season!

Thank you very muchly God!!!!!!!!! =D

Merry Christmas everyone!!! =D

God bless,

Girl With An Addiction
xoxo =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)