Saturday, June 19, 2010

OMG. I am a crap blogger...

Girl With An Addiction is a crap blogger.


I havn't written a blog for over a month.


CRAP!


Because I'm lazy, I'm going to blame it on school. I had a MASSIVE assessment for science, and so I have not had a chance to write a blog. I'M SO ASHAMED! But it was about 2 weeks overdue anyway... :( So I'm hoping I won't lose too many marks.


I have also been sick. Let's just say very sick.


And I had Writer's Block... *Shakes head*


But, now that I have finally finished the stupid assessment, my weekly blogs SHOULD be up to date within no time... Hopefully.


So, not much has happened in the past few weeks:


  • In May it was my boyfriend and I's anniversary (yes one year, because that's what an anniversary is. Not a "one month" anniversary, you silly people). He gave me a cute necklace that says "Jess" on it, a really pretty aqua Pandora charm and took me out to dinner at a Chinese restaurant. CUTE!
  • School has been crazy with assignments and reports, which I am still waiting for and should be getting next week... (OMG!) Half yearly exams were hell and I did alright in some of them... I think :P
  • Now that the World Cup is on, I've had hardly any sleep and am very annoyed with some of the teams :( The Socceroos will win!!! :D
And... that's about it.


An irritating thought just crossed my mind...
I don't like "bloggers" who "blog" by putting up photos of weird guys and scene people, with pointless comments or pictures to follow. That's not a blog. That's Google Images. A blog is where you write your opinion on something, or if you have something to say that you want people to know about. Or even if you just want to be a writer and write about you're daily life. It's not about wanting the world to know how depressed you are, or how hot this guy is.


It's annoying and pointless, because most of the time nobody cares.


I'm not aiming that at anyone.


So, I'm off to munch on chocolate and play "The Sims Bustin' Out"!


God Bless,


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)