Here's a list of excuses, so you can sympathise:
- School - Includes assessments, exams, studying, and homework.
- Church - Includes the Friday afternoon Kids Club, (which I actually left because school became too much), youth, and the services on Sunday.
- Work - I work about 2-3 times a week, on average. But since my fall back in January (details below), they've cut my shifts, so now I work about 1-2 times a week.
- My back - Since slipping over at work in January, I've had physio about 2-3 times a week (meaning I miss out on school, and sometimes work), doctors appointments almost every week (also making me miss school), I was on prescribed painkillers everyday for about 2-3 months, and in sick-bay every week. Still in a lot of pain, and still hating it.
- Sickness - I've had: The cold. The flu. Migraines. And Tonsillitus. My immune system is absolute rubbish, don't even get me started.
- Emotional stress - Yes, I've been dealing with a lot lately. You'll hear about it in my next blog which should be up shortly.