Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Changes... Making and Moving On....

Girl With An Addiction is making some serious and life-changing, changes at the moment...


I may as well just start at the beginning:


You all know from my previous post that I am no longer with my boyfriend... After realising how much I had changed myself to be someone who I wasn't... And after much deep thinking and reflecting, of course... I came to the obvious revelation that "I don't want to be who I am, anymore," as I put it. I didn't want to care what everyone thought of me. I don't want to be just another daft follower, idolising the petty, unrealistic views and judgements that the world has to offer. 


Mainly, I wanted to change my faith. And so, with the amazing help from an even more amazing friend, I changed my life around. I gave my heart to God, and am now living for The Greatest. 


To be completely honest... It nearly brings me to tears when I think about it. God loves me. He loves you. He loves us so much, that He sent us His only son, Jesus Christ, to die for us. I don't know how many of you have actually lost someone that close to you. Believe me, it's tragically heart-breaking to even think about coping, let alone the whole experience... So, to fully understand what God has done... is... extraordinarily amazing. 


I can't even describe it properly...


Find a Bible, read it. Believe it. Then use it, because when you're as happy as I am, you know that there's Someone fantastic-balismical behind it :)


Anyways,
I'm really liking this blog... But I am so tired... So, I'm off to bed....


Expect more like this... It's a new me, a new blog (Layout and all, if you haven't noticed!), and a new heart :)


God bless,


Girl With An Addiction
xoxo :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought of my blog/post.
Honesty is the best policy =)